Estate planning is more than just having a will or making a plan about who to distribute your assets to. An effective estate plan will allow you to retain control of your assets while maximising the value of your estate by reducing taxes and other expenses.
When considering whether you need an estate plan, it's worth giving some thought to a number of important questions such as:
- how and when you may want to sell your business
- how you would pay the estate of a business partner if they were to die unexpectedly
- if you became ill or incapacitated, who would act on your behalf and how would your family be supported?
- if you were to die, how would your family access the value held within your business?
We can assist you with all aspects of the process including:
- Tax effective strategies to optimise the value of your estate and minimise risks
- Investment planning
- Insurance advice
- Asset protection strategies to preserve wealth within families